This website (hereinafter the “Website“) is provided by TIMAC AGRO International (hereinafter “us” or “we”).
TIMAC AGRO International
27 Av. Franklin Roosevelt, B.P. 70158, F
35400, Saint-Malo – France
Handling of personal data
TIMAC AGRO International respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages submitted by you on this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
The data collected is to be used by the company TIMAC AGRO International. They will also be made available to our technical service providers (“subcontractors” under the regulations) whom will only process personal data upon our instruction and strictly in accordance with our directives.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From our subsidiaries.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies (browser cookies, flash cookies, and/or web beacons) to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website.
How We Use Your Information
Your data will be used in different ways, depending on the reason that led you to make contact with our company:
- To present our Website and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Unless you object and within the limits of your interests and rights, we will use the information you provide to engage in the following activities:
- Prospecting, monitoring of customer loyalty and customer relationship (which includes in particular a need for better understanding of people with whom we relate, for sending commercial messages about our news, products, services and offers);
- Advise people on products, services or contents in the interest of improving the products and services offered by our company;
- Development of trade statistics, to analyze the business of our society;
- Management of prospect data, to develop the business of our society;
- Conducting solicitations of operations to develop the business of our society.
Retention of Personal Data
Your data will be retained for the duration that they are necessary to meet the aforementioned goals. The data for managing customer relations will be kept for 3 years after the end of the business relationship. Data collected during commercial prospecting operations will be retained for 3 years after the last contact.
After these periods, the data will be deleted from active bases and, where necessary, archived for a period not exceeding deadlines of legal prescription or applicable archiving obligations. Once these deadlines have expired, the data will be destroyed.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Information Regarding your Rights
The following rights are in general available to you according to applicable data privacy laws:
- Right of information about your personal data stored by us;
- Right to request the correction, deletion or restricted processing of your personal data;
- Right to object to a processing for reasons of our own legitimate interest, public interest, or profiling, unless we are able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons superseding your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to data portability;
- Right to file a complaint with a data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to the contact indicated below.
For further information or difficulty relating to the use of your data, you can contact our data protection officer (DPO) at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send your request to the email address: email@example.com
Updates of our Privacy Statement will be published on our Website. Any amendments become effective upon publication on our Website.
Last updated: April 10, 2019